Easter is April 21st this year!
We would like to invite you to join us Sunday, April 21st for one of our 4 identical Easter Celebration services, 8am, 9:15am, 10:30am, & 11:45am. This special day at Evident Church is designed specifically for you and your family, no matter what age, from infants to adults! We encourage you to get a ticket online HERE.
We can't wait to meet you and your family!
We invite you to join us Easter @ Evident. Easter Sunday is a special Sunday of the year where we get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus! Many people have questions about what Easter looks like at Evident. We have complied a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help. If you have any further questions or need more in depth answers please feel free to email us @ email@example.com
1. Where are you located?
2. What are your service times?
We have 4 identical service times 8am, 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:45am, with kids programming for the 9:15am, 10:30am, and 11:45am services.
3. Can I bring friends? Of course! All are welcome!
4. Do I need to do anything before attending? Yes! This year we are offering free tickets. You can reserve your tickets HERE for any of our 4 services. If your child (ren) are sitting with you in service they will need a ticket for the adult worship. If your child (ren) are going into kids ministry they will need a ticket for kids ministry. If you are a first time guest you can pre-register your child for our Evident kid's ministry. This will help with your check in time. This pre-registartion is not the same as a free ticket. You will need to get a ticket for kids ministry and pre-register. Pre-register HERE!
5. How long is the service? Our Worship service is about an hour.
6.What should I wear? Evident Church does not have a dress code. Come in your Sunday best of suit and tie or come in shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt we won’t judge you. Just wear clothes.
7. What time should I arrive? We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before the start of the service in order to grab a coffee, get seated, and check in your kids if needed.
8. What can I expect during the Easter Service? Easter is a celebration. We want to celebrate with you! We will sing 3 songs, Pastor Josh will give a message about Easter based on the Bible, then we will close with a song.
9. Do I have to give money? No, Our ushers will collect an offering during service. This is for our regular attenders to participate in as an act of Worship. Please don’t feel any pressure to give.
10. What do my kids do during service? All kids are welcome! We have a God-centered kids ministry full of love. Each volunteer is background checked and trained to work with children. Bring your children ages infant through 5th grade to our kids ministry for their own Easter program. The 8am service will have childcare for children 0-3yrs. The 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:45am service is for children infant through 5th grade. If you have children to bring to our kids programming please come 10-15 minutes early in order to have enough time to register them and get them settled. Greeters will be available to show you where to go.
11. What if I have questions or want more information while I’m at Evident? We are here to answer your questions and would love to give you more information about Evident Church and the love of Jesus. Someone in guest services would be happy to answer any of your questions or pick up info from our info table located in the lobby.
12. What if I can’t find a seat? We will have seats available for everyone. We are making room for you!
13. What do I do if I want to come back on a “regular” Sunday? Join us any Sunday at one of our three identical services, 8:30am, 10am, & 11:30am beginning 4/28.
14. What religion is Evident Church? Evident Church is a Christian church and part of a denomination known as The Missionary Church. We believe in the Bible as the Word of God and Jesus as God's Son, the only way to God.
15. Will there be an egg hunt? Yes, Evident Kid's Ministry will be having an egg hunt outside in the barn after the 11:45am service. Head out to the barn on your way out of church and enjoy the hunt. Non-food eggs will be available for those with allergies.
We have an amazing kids program (ages infant through 5th grade)! We would love for your kids to join us for Easter. Each classroom will be learning about the Easter story in age appropriate classrooms. We have secure check in process that helps keep everyone safe. If you would like to pre-register your child for Easter Sunday click here!. This pre-registartion is not the same as a free ticket so don't forget to also get your child a ticket.
leading people to follow Jesus