Easter is April 1st this year!
We would like to invite you to join us Sunday, April 1st at 10:30am for our Easter Celebration service. This special day at Evident Church is designed specifically for you and your family, no matter what age, from infants to adults! We encourage you to come early, for a light breakfast and to meet some of Evident's key leaders, and don't forget to get a great seat for our service. Our breakfast starts as early as 9:30am and the doors open for the service at 10am.
We can't wait to meet you and your family!
If you have kids (birth-5th grade) we've got some exciting things specifically designed for them at Evident Church on Easter!
- Our Kid's ministry is geared toward your specific kid's age
- Your kids will have a chance to hang out, play games, interact with our kids their age, and learn while you are in the auditorium.
- All of our resources for our Kids are completely free. no catch.
Evident Church is a young church. We're 9 years old and our personality is represented by many young families just trying to figure out life. I'm sure you'll fit right in. On this special Easter day, we want you to feel comfortable and at home when you visit us. If you want to dress up for Easter, go right ahead! If you want to dress casual, you'll fit right in like that too! Most importantly, we just want you to feel comfortable. Here's some things that you can expect if you visit our church on Easter Sunday:
- A free light breakfast for your whole family (9:30-10:15am)
- A safe, learning environment for your kids while you are in our main auditorium (think of it as free childcare for an hour!)
- An energetic morning with people your age
- Our service will go about an hour - some live music, a message about God, and a chance to take some next steps if you want.
- A free gift for all first time visitors
- A chance to personally meet the pastor (the guy who leads our church)
We meet at Green Elementary School every Sunday at 10:30am. If you can't make it on Easter Sunday, no worries, you can join us ANY weekend!
We know, we know... we meet in a school?! Yep...but not for much longer! We bought a building and are currently renovating it to make it our own. We are committed to this community so hang in there while we do the renovations. For more information on some of the steps we're taking, check out our NEXT Campaign.
For questions about the service, the church, or anything at all, feel free to contact Pastor Josh.
leading people to follow Jesus